[PDF]Employer Costs for Employee Compensation - December …https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/ecec.pdf

$27.83 and accounted for 69.0 percent of total costs, while benefits cost $12.52 and accounted for the remaining 31.0 percent. (See chart 1 and table 1.) Total employer compensation costs for . …


Copyright � 2019 papercraftsquare.com Inc.